E3 2014 is almost here and you know what means, it means we get to hear about new games, new hardware and new accessories. Ubisoft fans will be happy to hear that the company has recently confirmed that they will be announcing five games at the conference.
The games confirmed to appear at E3 and their platforms include:
- Assassin’s Creed Unity, the next installment in the open-world franchise, headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
- The Crew, Ivory Tower’s driving game headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC with Android and iOS companion apps
- Far Cry 4, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC
- Tom Clancy’s The Division, Massive Entertainment’s massively multiplayer third-person shooter headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Ubisoft Montpellier’s World War I puzzle adventure game, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on June 25.
According to Ubisoft’s CEO, Yves Guillemot, “2014 is the most exciting year the gaming industry has seen in a while. At E3, we can’t wait to share our future of gaming. Ubisoft teams have fully embraced this new generation and will demonstrate how they are bringing breakthrough innovations to our beloved franchises and beyond in order to offer players the most original and memorable gaming experiences.”
We can’t wait to get more info at E3. There may even be some other surprises that we haven’t heard about. E3 2014 will run June 10-12.